|Address :||[400-499] N Sycamore St, El Paso, IL 61738|
From Route 24 turn South onto Sycamore Street. Continue for 3 blocks and go into South Pointe Park. The diamonds are located within the Park.
- I-39 north to the El Paso exit.
- Turn right (east) off the exit ramp.
- Drive a couple of blocks to the intersection of 251 (Freedom gas station on the corner of this intersection and a nice big 251 sign).
- Turn right (south) onto 251.
- Take 251 to Clay Street (will be about 3 or 4 blocks and is the last street before you would head out of town).
- Turn left (east) on Clay Street and take it down to the stop sign.
- At the stop sign turn right onto Sycamore Street.
- Take Sycamore Street into the park.
- Ball fields are located at the south and east edge of the park.